Every now and then, I’m given the opportunity to present on different topics at software development conferences. I like to talk about systems thinking, organizational learning, and creativity. I believe leadership is something we all have to master these days. We can’t leave it to just “the top”. The need for understanding the work system and being able to lead in it will only increase in the networked organizations of the future.
If you’re interested in having me as a speaker or workshop leader at your event, don’t hesitate to contact me and present your idea.
Previous Speaking/Workshop Engagements
Here are most of my previous public speaking engagements. Keynotes and lectures done internally at clients not included. Follow the links to watch the presentations.
- “Kunskapen finns i rummet”, Väg 74-konferens 2018.
- “Conditions for collaboration” @ Nepa, Uppsala, May 2018.
- Global Scrum Gathering Minneapolis 2017 – “Systems thinking for the rest of us”. Mini-workshop on the topic of systems thinking.
- Eurostar 2016 – I’ll be doing a small workshop on the topic of visualizing and understanding the context you work in. The audience will be professional testers.
- Agila Sverige 2016 – Software Development Canvas
- Agila Sverige 2015 – Sex plus en hatt
- Let’s Test 2015 – Feedback Bootcamp
- Think.Test, May 2014 – Seeing a Bigger Picture
- Agila Sverige 2014 – Problem 0: Hitta tiden att förbättra
- Let’s Test 2013 – Systems Thinking for the Rest of Us
- Devlin 2013 – Systemtänkande för oss andra
- Øredev 2011 – Beyond Method – Using Systems Thinking to Deepen Your Mastery of Agile
- Elevate – Systems Thinking Workshop
- Lean Tribe Gathering 2 – Fyra sätt att hantera problem
- Eurostar 2009 – Panel Member
- Öresund Agile 2009 – Learning Together
- Agila Sverige 2009 – Att lära sig tillsammans
- Öresund Agile 2008 – One Key Person
- Øredev 2006 – Am I Agile Now?