- Start out with a lack of experience
- Because of this lack, put your faith in a method that should be able to help you
- Apply the method half-heartedly, get bad results
- Blame the method, don’t accept responsibility for your own results
- Because you’re not responsible, don’t bother learning anything, get no valuable experience
- Search for a new method that should be able to help you
Have you failed with a method? What did you learn? Don’t know what you learned, but you hate the method now? What can you learn from that?