- Pick a method, any method
- Apply it mindfully, considering your unique context
- Review the results you get carefully
- Accept the results as your own, and learn from them
- Make conscious adjustments
- Repeat 2-6 long enough to understand the method
Have you made a method work for you? How did you make it fit in your unique context?
Is that a method for succeeding with other methods. How very meta indeed. I will try it. :-D
That’s excellent advice concisely delivered. I agree 100%.
Steve, Ola: thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I appreciate it.
Leave a comment